Experience unforgettable events at the former customs office “Ehemaliges Hauptzollamt Hafen Hamburg”!
In former times in this building coffee, tea, spices and tobacco from the whole world were controlled. Now spacious event rooms offer an extraordinary ambiance and possess a capacity for up to 400 persons. Celebrate in the big Zollhalle or hold your meeting in the noble seminar rooms! Get inspired by the modern ambiance of the red brick building and enjoy the view through the panorama windows of the historic warehouse district. A special highlight is the outdoor area at the duke with an own shipping pier.
The former customs office “Ehemaliges Hauptzollamt Hafen Hamburg” at a glance:
- over 500 sq. m. of space, spread over three floors, plus outdoor area at the duke
- 6 conference rooms with noble parquet and historical stucco sized from 20 to 157 sq. m. on the second floor
- big hall “Zollhalle” on the first floor for up to 400 persons: decorative bricks, noble parquet and panorama windows alongside the duke and inner city
- room “Zolllager” on the third floor with historic roof beams and pitches of the roof
- historical structure from the 19th century, carefully restored in 2008
- own shipping pier for launches
- only 10 minutes away from the main station and the inner city
Beside the former customs office “Ehemaliges Hauptzollamt Hafen Hamburg” the Nord Event GmbH offers further unique event locations in the heart of Hamburg: